Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What do u see???


and she asked: What do u see???

and he said... I see...

your eyes seem so bright, like looking beyond somewhere... they seem like smiling... but seem kuit too... I like them...

your hair... I love it... I want to touch it, feel it, smell it... to touch your head, Kiss your face, play with it...

your smile... what can i say... Is pure... is real... when I see it, I feel kindness, I feel u r happy... and I feel happy too... your smile brushes in my face a big smile too...

your lips... I want to taste them... and want to touch them with mines, with my teeth, with my tongue, feel them... bite them... I wanna Kiss you right now as you are in that pic...

want to be near to you and whisper at your ear... I like u so fucking much... touch your head, caress your face... breathe you in, your nose, your eyes... feel you with my eyes closed... see you with my eyes closed...

your neck, your shoulders... no, I can go on with this description of your pic...



is just that I see your pic, and I think... She's beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment