Saturday, September 8, 2012

GRATITUDE


GRATITUDE
In thanks someone inspired me last nite


You know, sometimes we dont appreciate all we have, all we do, all we are... Sometimes we dont remember all simply lucky we are in this life and all love and care around us we have...



Our life is full of blessings, And all we need to do everyday is to thanks God for all we are, for all we have and do... Because is thanks to him we are simplying enjoying this wonderful life, out of sadness, out of anger, out of sorrow, out of pain... And full of love, harmony, beauty, and overall... Full of happyness...


Thanks God... I love me, I love you... And its because all I said, that I love you more and more everyday... There are not words to say to you all gratitude I feel to be with you, always here by my side, inside of me, with all your love... I Am Yours, and You Are Mine... I Am at your Will, I Am full of your Grace... I Am You, You Are Me... Love You...

No comments:

Post a Comment