Monday, October 5, 2009

My Pikawa - Golden Eagle


Server protector of my own
a singular part of myself
flying around above me
or simply by my side sharing life...

A special spirit that is me also
Giving me confidence
that everything, as always, it's ok
and nothing will be happens
just the things I'm creating for my own...

Out of Fear, out of doubt
out of anger, just in love
feeling my presence right here with me
as a holy part of my been
now my pikawa integrating with us
forming a new holy been with confidence
with streght, with power...

New path begun,
new changes must accept with love
with the streght that you give me now
easy the way will be done...

Consciousness Breathing,
Expanding my been,
creations become,
Ascension, the way...


Traducción:
Sirviente protector de mi ser
una singular parte de mi mismo
volando alrededor encima mio
o simplemente a mi lado compartiendo la vida.

Un especial espiritu que soy yo tambien
Dandome confianza
de que todo, como siempre, esta bien
y nada va a pasar
solo las cosas que voy creando por mi mismo...

Fuera de miedo, Fuera de duda,
fuero de rabia, solo en amor
sintiendo la presencia justo aqui conmigo
como una parte sagrada de mi ser
ahora mi pikawa integrandose con nosotros
formando un nuevo ser sagrado con confianza,
con fuerza, con poder...

Un nuevo camino empezo,
nuevos cambios debo aceptar con amor
con la fuerza que me das ahora
facil el camino se hara...

Respiración consciente,
Expandiendo mi ser
las creaciones viene,
la ascension - el camino...

No comments:

Post a Comment